DirecTec LLC is always looking for the right candidates to join our team. Please feel free to submit a resume.
Fire Alarm Inspector / Electronics Technician
-Must have valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
-Highschool Diploma or GED
-Must pass preemployment drug screening and criminal/child abuse background checks.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with supervisors, peers, and customers
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, working at all sort of heights, and crawling in confined spaces
-Basic Computer/Networking skills
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot/repair alarm devices and related equipment.
- Test and repair circuits and sensors following wiring and system specifications.
- Inspect fire alarm equipment to verify proper system operation. Understand related codes and identify potential impairments of equipment.